Sonntag, 26. Dezember 2010

kick my ass ;-)

i´m an idiot......a wailing and self-pitying idiot....

no one loves me.....no one cares about me......i´m soooo lonley ......these are my standard rates in times such as Christmas.....

ohh please......could someone kick my ass

it´s time to open my eyes......to look around.......

so many people support me, care about me, love me.......even if I sometimes behave like a little asshole

people from other parts  of the world  worry about me.......and i don´t even know them personnally......only through twitter

i´m a lucky person.......but i can´t see it sometimes......when my eyes are full of tears ...... tears of complacency......tears of self pity

it´s time again......to wake up......to say thank you

to my family........my ex-husband......my friends and colleagues......my twitterfriends......my costumers......and all the other people around me.....

thank´s for caring and supporting.......through you I feel important, competant, sexy, funny, beautiful .....and loved

and a big thank you to my daughter......she´s my spitting image......but still in many ways much wiser than i.......despite her youth.....

thank´s to all of you

and to you other whiners out there......stop crying......look around......and start to enjoy your lifes ;-)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen